Based in Fluvanna County, VA, we started Lakeside Mobile Notary in 2020. We formed Lakeside Mobile Notary because our family needed a notary; however, with so many services closed to the public, especially during the pandemic, we realized there was a need for a mobile notary in the area. We come to a place convenient for you, using a mask and gloves for your protection and ours.
We serve Central Virginia to include Fluvanna, Albemarle, Green, Louisa, Orange, and Charlottesville.
Lakeside Mobile Notary offers flexible availability. We offer services when you need a document signed. We are available evenings and weekends. This allows you to get documents notarized when you need them, even in emergency situations such as the drafting of a last-minute will. We offer flexibility so that even when parties who need to sign a document are unavailable during normal business hours, we can be there for you after hours.
If our clients are far apart, we can meet a mutual location midway, alleviating a large amount of travel for one party or another. Having a location convenient to you is helpful for documents involving our older population. We can bring documents to a hospital room, nursing facility, or your home, so you, your family members, and/or friends do not have to be moved.
How to prepare for your Notary Appointment
1. Know the type of notarization needed.
2. Ensure the document is completed in all areas needed.
3. Make sure you have valid and acceptable identification.
4. Make sure the name listed on your document matches the name on your ID.
5. All signers listed on the document must be present, including witnesses, for the notarization. (witnesses may not be family or have any beneficial interest in the document).
6. Make sure you understand the document you are signing.
7. Know the fee for the service you need.
How does this work? How do I get started?
1. Know what service you need.
2. Schedule an appointment below.
3. I will contact you within 24hrs to confirm the details.
4. Services will be provided according to your requested appointment time.
5. Payment is collected at time of service via cash, check or credit card.
Robin is Loan Signing Agent and Notary. She is NNA certified, has been Background Screened, and carries $1M E&O insurance. She has lived in Fluvanna for ten years and has worked at UVA for 25 years. Robin is finishing her degree at PVCC in the spring in Business Administration and is a member of Phi Theta Kappa.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments,
or scheduling inquiries you may have.
Phone: (434) 207-8804