How do I prepare for my notary appointment?
1. Know the type of notarization needed.
2. Ensure the document is completed in all areas needed.
3. Make sure you have valid and acceptable identification
4. Make sure the name listed on your document matches the name on your ID.
5. All signers listed on the document must be present, including witnesses, for the notarization. (witnesses may not be family or have any beneficial interest in the document).
6. Make sure you understand the document you are signing.
7. Know the fee for the service you need.
How does this work? How do I get started?
1. Know what service you need.
2. Schedule an appointment below.
3. I will contact you within 24hrs to confirm the details.
4. Services will be provided according to your requested appointment time.
5. Payment is collected at time of service via cash or credit card.